Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Awesome Siblings, Cool Movies and Amazing Dress Up Games

 

Hello! I am Annie. I am eleven years old.

I have three big sisters and two big brothers. They are really awesome! I love them all heaps.



I like Polly Pockets. You should see my collection. It is massive! I have been collecting for a while and my sisters helped out by giving me their ones.

A favourite novel


I enjoy reading. I have lots and lots of books. I always borrow books from the library and my brothers and sisters as well.

I share a bedroom with my sister, Beth. She is wonderful. She doesn't mind my toys being all over the place and she doesn't care if I put things on her bed or even if I borrow her blankets for a super game! She even sometimes plays with me.

Fairy Dressed on Doll Divine by me!


I enjoy online dress up sites like Doll Divine. I adore dressing beautiful girls and making up stories to go with them.

Olaf from Frozen


I adore Disney movies. We watched FROZEN the other day and we really enjoyed it. Its the most amazingly awesome movie. Mum has promised to buy it for us when it comes out on DVD. I can't wait.

Well welcome to my blog, please stop by again sometime. I would love to see you!

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Annie,
    I love pollys, frozen and the dragon whisperer too.
    This looks like a great blog.

    Gemma-Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gemma-Rose,
      Really? Awesome!
      Thanks. I can't wait to write my next post.
      Did you know I have a sister called Gemma? She is fifteen and loves knitting.
      Annie

      Delete