Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Shopping, Hot Chocolates and Éclairs



Yesterday Gemma and I went shopping. We were going birthday present shopping for Beth who is turning thirteen.

I can't say what we bought her because she might read this, but we had a lot of fun. Gemma made jokes about everything and threatened to buy the most stupid presents ever.

When we had finished our shopping, Gemma offered me a hot chocolate.

"Yes please!" I cried and rushed over to the café.

"What would you like to eat?" Gemma asked.

"A cake too?" I couldn't believe my luck. "Chocolate éclair please!"

"Good choice, I will have one too," Gemma said and went to order, leaving me to pick a table. I chose one by the window.

Gemma joined me and soon we were sipping hot chocolates and eating our éclairs.

"Your one of the best big sisters ever," I told Gemma.

"I know," she teased.

It was a great afternoon, made much better by afternoon tea.

Do you like having afternoon tea out?

2 comments:

  1. Annie,

    I love going having morning teas out!

    Gemma-Rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gemma-Rose,
      I know. Its so much fun. I always feel like a princess.
      Annie

      Delete